115 Crozer-Keystone Physicians Named Top Docs
Main Line Today magazine unveiled its annual celebration of top doctors around the Main Line and western Philadelphia suburbs.
The medical staff at Crozer-Keystone Health System boasts 115 doctors on Main Line Today’s 2018 list. This compendium of top docs is assembled based on physicians voting for their colleagues.
Here is what our numbers reveal this year:
- The 115 doctors on the Crozer-Keystone medical staff represent 35 different specialties.
- The top scoring departments include orthopedics with 16 top docs, cardiology specialties with 14 doctors, oncology specialties with 11 doctors, and 8 asthma and allergy specialists.
- 14 of our primary care doctors made the list this year, including family medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics and pediatrics.
- A collective 44 of our entries this year were surgeons.
The medical staff posted four doctors who achieved most votes in their specialties. They are:
- Corinna Bowser, M.D. – Asthma and Allergy
- Lisa Carroll, M.D. – Dermatology
- Matthew Hillis, M.D. – Electrophysiology (Cardiology)
- Ambereen Jan, M.D. – Nephrology
See a complete list of Crozer-Keystone Health System top doctors here.