Important Notice to Our Medicare Patients
This is a notice to alert you about an emerging group of private insurance products, called Medicare Private Fee-For-Service plans, offered to persons who are Medicare eligible.
The companies sponsoring these plans choose not to contract with us for these new products. Hence, without agreed-upon terms, conditions and rates, the physicians of the Crozer-Keystone Health Network (physicians employed by Crozer-Keystone Health System) and the hospitals of Crozer-Keystone Health System (Crozer-Chester Medical System, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Springfield Hospital and Taylor Hospital) do not participate with Medicare Private Fee-For-Service plans.
Medicare Programs CKHS Participates In
CKHS hospitals and the physicians employed by CKHS currently participate with:
- Original Medicare and Medicare Supplemental plans
- AETNA Golden Choice plans
- AETNA Golden Medicare plans
- Keystone 65 plans
- Personal Choice 65 plans
Insurance Companies without Contracts
The following insurance companies have not contracted with CKHS hospitals and physicians:
- AETNA Medicare Open Choice PFFS
- Advantra Freedom & Advantra Savings Plan by Coventry
- CIGNA Medicare Access PFFS
- Concert, Duet, Prelude & Sonata PFFS by WellCare
- Freedom Blue PFFS offered by Highmark Blue Shield
- Humana Gold Choice PFFS plans
- Secure Horizons Medicare Direct PFFS by United
- Security Choice PFFS by Unicare Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Select Advantage PFFS by Independence Blue Cross
- Sterling Option PFFS by Sterling Life Insurance Co.
- Team Care Advantage by Mennonite Mutual Aid Assoc.
- Today's Options PFFS by American Progressive, Pyramid Life and Marquette National Life
If you don't see your Medicare plan on one of the above listings, please call Crozer-Keystone Senior Health Services at 1-800-CKHS-KEY (1-800-254-7539) for further help.
Medicare phone number is 1-800-MEDICARE.